Danagri-3S Ltd have been involved with the development, engineering and selling of Cormall straw processing systems since the early 1970’s. Back then, most machines were made for conventional sized bales until our renowned RBS260 round bale machine was introduced in 1978. Then in 2008 we introduced our Mixer Shredders and now our popular range of SBB shredders with larger augers, lower speed and reduced fire risk.
One of the major benefits of the Cormall system is our range of market leading hammer mills, which both chop and lacerate the straw a desired length and open up the absorbent centre.
Over the years we have sold straw plants for:
- Bedding – for all animals – dust extracted or natural – all lengths
- Bedding – mixing straw and woodflakes together
- Feed – straw based diets for horses and cattle, especially mixing molasses
- Manufacture of straw board and insulating products
- Burning – automatic feed of straw to boilers and furnaces
- Briquetting – for many uses – feed, fuel, waste
- Pelleting – again for many reasons – feed, fuel, logistics etc.
Whereas most plants started as agricultural sidelines, both they and the machines have now developed into semi-industrial and full commercial plant options with a full range of accessories such as bale conveyor tables, hammer mills, cyclones, mixers, buffer silos, discharge hoppers, filters, rotary valves, dust extraction units, augers etc. and we have contacts with specialist companies for baling, pelletising, briquetting, palletising, reverse jet filters, spark detection, ducting etc.
Each plant we sell is built to individual customer requirements, whether it be 1 tonne per hour or 25 tonne per hour, sized down to 100mm or 4mm, dust extracted or natural, mixed or un-mixed, hay or straw, round bale or square, there are many options but we offer the help and advice built up over many year’s experience dealing with these issues.
These pages give an indication of the extensive range of products that we sell, supply, install, service and back-up.