All Hampshire equipment is made from high quality, durable materials that withstand corrosion and abrasion, are long lasting, easy to use and hygienic for better health i.e polyethylene (PE) and stainless steel.
- Our feed tanks are round to ensure thorough feed mixing and to prevent feed collecting and going stale in corners.
- Tanks are made from a strong, hygienic, non-corrosive one piece polyethylene (PE) plastic.
- The pumps have an oil lubricated, maintenance free seal with twin impeller design that agitates the feed when pumping.
- The pump provides a unique agitation action that allows uniform particle distribution throughout the mix.
- The troughs are corrosion and wear resistant and have no sharp corners or edges.
- With smooth lines for hygiene the troughs have no hidden areas to trap rotting feed.
- Pigs cannot get into the troughs, maximising hygiene and minimising waste.
- The troughs are of zig zag design for double sided feeding.