Proportioners & Dosing system
Accurate dosing of micro ingredients is essential for the welfare of the stock and to ensure efficient use of expensive components and/or medications. SKIOLD manufacture a range of proportioning machines that will give a high static weighing accuracy, deal with difficult to flow materials and will minimise residues. Construction is often of a modular build offering either the facility to lengthen the weigh bin and allow a greater range of ingredients to be used or to add extra holding bins.
SKIOLD DS30 Mini-Proportioner
For the accurate inclusion of micro-components.X
- For feeding up to three componentsShow Full Screen
- Stainless steel construction.
- Mounted on its own load cells.
- Works on ‘loss in weight’ principle.
- Static weighing accuracy of +/- 25 grams.
- Base unit takes up to 3 x 30 litre dosing bins.
- Built in agitators.
SKIOLD Micro Dosing Systems
Several different systemsX
- SKIOLD WB30 Weighing BinShow Full Screen
- SKIOLD WB500 Weighing BinShow Full Screen
- SKIOLD WB1500/2500Show Full Screen
- Larger plant for use with tote bags
- For the accurate inclusion of pre-mix and minerals.
- Silo volumes of 700 or 1800 litres,
- Silos discharge into WB500 weigh bin.
- Silos painted or in stainless steel.
- Static weighing accuracy +/- 100g.