Mobile Grain Augers
Danagri-3s offers the Hutchinson - Mayrath range of mobile augers.
Hutchinson - Mayrath of Clay Center, Kansas USA have been operating for more than 70 years with well over 100,000 augers produced. They are an agricultural Industry leader who specialise in the engineering and manufacturing of grain handling equipment. Their range of mobile grain augers are built with resilience and longevity in mind featuring high capacity and low maintenance.
Although the augers are a simple and cost-effective way of transporting grain at high speed, what sets them apart are their superior strength and extra features. A new feature that has now been fitted as standard to the whole of the Hutchinson mobile auger range are the addition of intermediate hanger bearings with bronze brushes. This means that the auger flight is now supported along the whole length of the tube resulting in considerably less noise and wear along the leading edges of the flight when running with or without grain.
Other extra features to be found as standard include a sealed oil bath top drive for reliability and longevity a heavy duty galvanised auger tube, a heavy duty flight, intermediate hanger bearings with bronze bushes, a wide A-Frame painted undercarriage with 16.5" wheel rims and pneumatic tyres, manual winch, heavy duty flight, tow-bar and safety inlet cage. They can be specified with either a 3 Phase electric motor or PTO drive.
A large range of accessories are available including jockey wheels and hoppers and discharge spouts.
Available in sizes 22 foot to 130 foot in length and 6" to 16" auger tube diameters,
Danagri - Hutchinson Mobile Auger
- 6”, 8”, 10”, 13” & 16” diameter models available
- Simple & cost effective method for moving grain at high speed
- Electric or tractor PTO drives
- Sealed oil bath top drive for reliability & output
- Heavy duty Galvanized main Auger tube
- Robust A-Frame tubular painted under carriage with 16.5" wheel rims & pneumatic tyres
- Manual or hydraulic winch to change outlet angle
- Comes with tow-bar & safety inlet cage
- Large range of accessories, hoppers, jockey wheels & Flexi discharge spouts
- Intermediate flight bearings with bronze bushes
- 8” & 10” models available from stock