Mobile Grain Augers
Danagri-3s offers the Hutchinson - Mayrath range of mobile augers built with resilience and longevity in mind featuring high capacity and low maintenance.
What sets them apart are their superior strength, all the Hutchinson mobile augers feature a heavy duty galvanised auger tube, a heavy duty flight, intermediate hanger bearings with bronze bushes, a wide A-Frame painted undercarriage with 16.5" wheel rims and pneumatic tyres, manual winch, heavy duty flight, tow-bar and safety inlet cage.
The Hutchinson - Mayrath range can be specified with either a 3 Phase electric motor or PTO drive.
Hutchinson - Mayrath of Clay Center, Kansas USA has been operating for more than 70 years with over 100,000 augers produced its an agricultural Industry leader specialised in engineering and manufacturing grain handling equipment.
Available in sizes 22 foot to 130 foot in length and 6" to 16" auger tube diameters,
Danagri - Hutchinson Mobile Auger
- Simple & cost effective method for moving grain at high speed
- Electric or tractor PTO drives
- Sealed oil bath top drive for reliability & output
- Heavy duty Galvanized main Auger tube
- Robust A-Frame tubular painted under carriage with 16.5" wheel rims & pneumatic tyres
- Manual or hydraulic winch to change outlet angle
- Comes with tow-bar & safety inlet cage
- Large range of accessories, hoppers, jockey wheels & Flexi discharge spouts
- Intermediate flight bearings with bronze bushes
- 8” & 10” models available from stock