Danagri-3s have supplied and installed new intake systems across the UK. Pictured is an outdoor system holding wood pellets in Herefordshire.
The BM Silo systems can be either filled through a pipe by a blower or they can filled via an intake pit (as per the photograph). The Silos can be sited either indoor or outdoor and can be supplied as customer own build kits or installed on site by our own fitting teams.
The pictured system consisting of Jema and BM Silo equipment includes:
- A Jema 4 metre above ground intake pit.
- A Jema vertical chain and flight elevator 40 tonnes per hour.
- A Jema top horizontal conveyor.
- 2 x BM Outdoor Silos holding approx. 22 tonnes standing 6.46metres tall.
- Complemented by a ladder with safety hoops and a top catwalk with hand rails.