- 3m Intake hopper with extension sidesShow Full Screen
- 4m hopper with extension sidesShow Full Screen
- 1m hopper with hinged steel lidShow Full Screen
- 4m hopper with tarpaulin top feeding siloShow Full Screen
- 3m standard Intake hopper with T40 elevatorShow Full Screen
- 4m hopper with extension sides and tarpaulinShow Full Screen
- 4m hopper with extension sides and steel lidShow Full Screen
- Lengths from 1.0m – 10m
- Optional extension side and backs
- Optional steel or tarpaulin covers
- Modular galvanized sections
- Can be used with chain conveyors or augers
- Easy access for servicing conveyors
- Popular for wood pellets as well as all grains
Designed to enable you to easily tip trailers into our conveyors, but keeping the hopper away from ground water, our standard tipping hoppers start at 860mm high x 1590mm wide and are then supplied in 1.0m long length modular sections to suit each of our chain conveyors. We have supplied many systems with hoppers only 1.0m wide for filling by trailer chute but most systems are 4.0m wide for opening full width trailers and lorries.
The tops can be in galvanized steel or a lorry type roll over tarpaulin (but steel tops usually need some kind of winch due to their weight). A capacity sensor can be fitted in the hopper to automatically turn off the conveyor once it has run empty.