Jema are Europe’s market leader in floor store automated filling equipment, their first systems in the UK were installed as long ago as 1980. The systems allow you to level fill all across the store or in selected bunkered areas.
The main central belt conveyor feeds off to an auger or reversible belt conveyor underneath which distributes side to side across the store. Options include sonar depth control, electric winches, suspension brackets and everything to make a system fully automatic.
- 3 models, capacities from 50 – 150ph
- Fills stores to their optimum capacity
- Two versions of cross conveyor, auger or belt
- Can be used with full width building or split building with air tunnel
- System allows for layer drying
- System allows better air distribution through grain
- Range of control panels with different features
- Auto start of fans, temp sensors, alarms & reports
- Internet connection for PC, tablet or mobile phone