For the milling of dry grains, pellets and pulses.X
- SK2500 Disc MillShow Full Screen
- SK2500 with magnetShow Full Screen
- SK5000 Automatic Disc MillShow Full Screen
- SK5000 Manual Mills with magnetsShow Full Screen
- SK10 Disc Mill with feed screwShow Full Screen
- SK10 Disc Mill with magnetShow Full Screen
- 2x SK780 Disc Mills with feed screwsShow Full Screen
- SK780 Commercial Disc Mill Show Full Screen
- Four models available: SK2500 / SK5000 / SK10T / SK780.
- Available in different motor sizes.
- Capacity 2 to 30 tonnes per hour (dry wheat or maize).
- Variable disc gap for flexible grist size.
- Can be controlled automatically.
- Low power use per tonne milled.
- Very quiet in operation
- Easy to maintain
- Exceptional durability on wearing parts
The SKIOLD Disc mills are based on proven and award-winning technology and thousands of disc mills have been put into operation worldwide since their launch in 2000. Every year the Disc mills from SKIOLD produce more than 20 million tonnes of feed.
SKIOLD Disc mills are suitable for grinding of many different types of raw materials, including pellets with a diameter of up to 12 mm. One of the advantages of the SKIOLD Disc mill is that it´s possible to vary the grinding degree during operation, and thereby optimize the feed structure for different animal groups. With its compact construction, the SKIOLD Disc mill can easily be incorporated into new as well as existing plants.
There are 4 models available:
- SK2500 - capacity up to 2500 kg/hour – 5.5 or 7.5kw
- SK5000 - capacity up to 6000 kg/hour – 15, 22 or 30kw
- SK10 - capacity up to 12000 kg/hour – 55, 75 or 90kw
- SK780 - capacity up to 30000 kg/hour – 160 or 200kw