- Three models available: mDm-2 / DM-3 / BM-5
- 5.5 up to 37kw motor sizes
- Simple robust construction
- Capacities up to 2500kg/hr
- Conveying capacity up to 80 metres
- Comprehensive range of accessories
The SKIOLD DM range of Suction/Blower Hammer Mills use the traditional system of an inlet magnet, flail rotor with hammers, blower rotor and interchangeable screen sizes from 1.0 – 16mm hole size.
Options available include standard or woven type screens, stone traps, suction heads, cyclone and filters.
The built in fan on the mill enables raw and ground material to be conveyed throughout the system. The conveying capacity depends on the motor size and the number of fan wings in the mill. At installation it must be considered that the mill capacity to blow is better than its capacity to suck.
All wearing parts in the mill are easily replaced by original SKIOLD parts. The wearing parts are made of quality material which ensures that servicing of the mill is kept to a minimum.