- For the crushing of dry grains, peas & beans
- Both Twin Roller & Triple Roller models available
- Triple rollers used for pre crushing of peas & beans
- 3-Phase 4Kw or 7.5Kw motor options and Single-Phase 3.7Kw motor
- 160mm wide or 300mm wide rollers
- Simple robust construction
- Capacities up to 2500kg/hr
- Inlet magnet separator included
Our range of Roller / Crusher or Bruiser Mills use the traditional system two contra rotating grooved cast iron rollers which flatten and crack open the grains. Each machine has an inlet hopper, inlet flow regulator & isolator, simple control handle to adjust the pressure between the rollers and scrapers on the roller.
The triple roller models have a third roller and this can be adjusted for pre crushing peas & beans, this roller also helps keep the mill clean of straws and husks.
Machines can be used as stand-alone mills on legs or built on top of mixers. We provide rubber anti-vibration feet with each machine to reduce vibrations and noise.