Sealed design with minimal dust emissionsX
- SKIOLD Screen CleanerShow Full Screen
- SKIOLD cleaner in a milling systemShow Full Screen
- SKIOLD cleaner on mezzanine floor above a Disc MillShow Full Screen
- Oscillating cleaning with two screens
- Cleaning capacity of up to 6000kg/hr
- Easy connection to SKIOLD Mills
- Multiple screen choices
- Adjustable height
- Effective cleaning of screens with rubber balls
- Optional ‘by-pass’
- Big output with small 0.55kW motor
- Quick changing of screens
The SKIOLD Screen cleaner is designed for efficient cleaning, separating both under and oversized impurities from many different sorts of raw materials for animal feed.
Almost every user comment on how amazed they are at the amount of cleaning the machine does. It meets the ever-increasing higher demands on eliminating dust emission due to its sealed design and preparation for an additional dust-filtering unit if required.
The size of the first screen must be adapted to the materials to be cleaned, the required cleaning effect and capacity.
Removal of sand and grits in the raw materials also increases the lifetime of the mill components.