We will be exhibiting at Midland Machinery Show 2017 at Newark Showground on 22nd & 23rd November in the Lady Eastwood Pavillion (Stand number LE8)
We will be exhibiting for the first time at The CropTec Show 2017 at the East of England Showground on 29th & 30th November in Hall Number 3 (Stand number 50)
- 2x 150 tonne Hopper Silo's & Catwalks - Ludlow, Shropshire
- 6x silos and 8" grain pump for 4200 tonnes storage - Ludlow, Shropshire
- Grain Thrower and Hopper for filling floor stores from Danagri-3S Ltd
- heavy duty Power-sweeps and 25 degree powerheads from GSI
- Installation of Cormall SBB1800 straw processing system - Ipswich, Suffolk
- 3x 350 tonne silos with stirrers and loading augers - Telford, Shropshire
- JEMA dry pit intake system - Kinver, Worcestershire
- GSI Farm Fans Drier installation - Much Wenlock, Shropshire
Range of fans and heat exchangers launched.
Installation of intake system and silos for wood pellets - Herefordshire
Contract signed for large Cormall straw plant where Danagri supplies all the feed tables, shredders, mills, reverse jet filter and conveying equipment.
Launch of new Cormall SBB1400 straw shredder at Lamma Show 2016
Hampshire Feeding System sold to Japan.
Installation of stirrer/drying system for Quinoa, Bedfordshire
Installation of 3x hopper silos - Herefordshire
Finish and commission new feed mill in Scotland producing up to 100 tonne per day.