|Danagri-3S offers the Chain Loop System which combines the loading, transferring, filling, and unloading processes all into one economical and easy to use system. This system is designed to move large capacities of grain gently and efficiently through-out the system.
Systems are available in 6", 8", 10", 12" or 16" diameter tubes with capacities ranging from 50-480 tonnes/hour, for on-farm or commercial use.
An enclosed loop design lets you select the grain flow path by opening or closing the discharge gates, which are controlled from the ground. Unload one bin or multiple bins and reduce drying costs by circulating high moisture grain from one bin, with previously dried grain from another bin. This low maintenance system can be installed into new or existing drying or storage systems and is expandable after the original installation.
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant, powder coat finished corners.
- Inspection cover at the top of each discharge spout allows for easy access.
- Large steel paddle brackets increase strength and system life.
- Heavy-Duty, 10 gauge slide gate in discharge spout.
- An economic way to move large quantities of grain.
- Better efficiencies than any other system when used within its design limits. 12" systems provide higher capacities but with less distance and height.
- Life expectancy is excellent exceeding that of an auger or an air system.
- In a system matched to a loop system where the bins are in a straight line, the unload augers can be replaced by the loop system. This will reduce the horsepower used, equipment that is needed, and maintenance required.
Tube cut away to show
Back to the top of the page.
Chain Loop paddles and Chain.